With all the money and effort that goes into attracting new customers it makes sense to look after the ones we have. This one day course is designed to assist any sales account manager in building stronger long term relationships with their customers and realising the full potential of that partnership. There are common mistakes that account managers new to the role (and many experienced ones) make which can stifle future growth. We will cover these and how to avoid them whilst guiding you towards profitable best practice by ensuring you have the fullest possible understanding of your customers’ requirements.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved with creating, managing and developing relationships with customers, and who wants to develop a solid understanding of the reasons for, and the skills involved in, maximising the commercial benefit of these relationships.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of identifying new key account customers and understand how to find them
- Build profitable relationships with new and existing contacts that last
- Write engaging, persuasive, clear and concise sales proposals
- Manage the expectations of key account customers and deliver on those expectations
- Develop a sales strategy to get the most out of their contacts
- Confidently negotiate in difficult situations to ensure a win – win result