SALES MANAGEMENT: MANAGING RESULTS
The best solution for Sales Management Training CoursesA hands-on one-day course with free pre-course online skills testing
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 8 modules
Sales are a crucial function for any organisation and the lifeblood of any sales department are the sales staff themselves. Effectively motivating, coaching and leading a successful sales team is an exhilarating role with many rewards. It also has a plethora of pitfalls and unique challenges found in no other role. Even the most experienced managers can falter at the unique hazards of running a sales team.
This one-day training course has been designed to give delegates the appropriate tools to efficiently manage a prosperous team of sales professionals.
Anyone involved with the management and/or supervision of sales staff, or those who are intending to move into the role.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the causes of teams failing and how to plan for your team being successful
- Develop accurate sales forecasts
- Write a clear business strategy for your team and understand who you need to do business with
- Efficiently manage sales territories and conduct regular reviews of those territories
- Plan for the future by identifying individuals worthy of progression and giving them the skills required
- Manage the performance of your sales team and communicate standards clearly
- Manage the performance of under performers and handle difficult situations
- Causes of Team Failing
- Understanding Sales Forecasts
- Developing Forecasts
- Who should you do business with?
- Group Exercise
- Where Should We be Spending Our Time?
- The Sales Pyramid
- Choosing the Best Territory Strategy
- Conducting Sales Territory Reviews
- The Importance of Succession Planning
- Multi-Skilling Your Team
- Sales Performance
- Performance Evaluations
- Skill and Will
- Improving Sales Performance
- Addressing Substandard Sales Performance
- Following up on Substandard Performance
All Activia sales management training courses have been created, reviewed and developed to ensure up to date provision and constantly improving standards of content. Our Sales Management training is interactive and classroom-based which maximises learning through the ability to ask questions and discuss specific issues.
Maximum class size for Sales Management courses is 10 delegates, which ensures that attendees get adequate time for personal attention from the instructor. At some of our centres, the maximum class size is 12 delegates.
Note that we never cancel our scheduled classes -- even if there are only one or two delegates -- so once you have booked, your place is assured.
For training at your offices, we can deliver classes of up to 15 delegates, though with bigger class sizes you must understand that there is less time for questions from delegates, and this may affect the quality of their experience.
Note: With non-credit card bookings you must sign and return a Booking Form before we can confirm your training.
Also note: If you are a private individual you must pay by credit card at the time of booking.
Note: Please allow 1 - 2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
If you are coming to our centre, dress code is smart casual. Refreshments in the form of tea/coffee will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks, but please note that we do not provide lunch. The timetable is as follows:
Note: break times can vary according to the needs of the training, and course duration for smaller class sizes are usually shorter because fewer delegates have fewer questions !
For training at your offices, this itinerary can be varied by prior arrangement.
With your Sales Management training course from Activia, you get a free workbook, so you can review and revise afterwards to reinforce your knowledge.
Every delegate on a Sales Management course also gets an Activia Training Attendance Certificate.