Sales are a crucial function for any organisation and the lifeblood of any sales department are the sales staff themselves. Effectively motivating, coaching and leading a successful sales team is an exhilarating role with many rewards. It also has a plethora of pitfalls and unique challenges found in no other role. Even the most experienced managers can falter at the unique hazards of running a sales team.
This one-day training course has been designed to give delegates the appropriate tools to efficiently manage a prosperous team of sales professionals.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved with the management and/or supervision of sales staff, or those who are intending to move into the role.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the causes of teams failing and how to plan for your team being successful
- Develop accurate sales forecasts
- Write a clear business strategy for your team and understand who you need to do business with
- Efficiently manage sales territories and conduct regular reviews of those territories
- Plan for the future by identifying individuals worthy of progression and giving them the skills required
- Manage the performance of your sales team and communicate standards clearly
- Manage the performance of under performers and handle difficult situations