Just a small improvement in the effectiveness of sales staff can have a significant effect on the sales, margins and overall profitability of any business.
It is the primary responsibility of the sales manager or supervisor to make this happen, and this intensive one-day course is intended to help managers to improve the performance of their teams.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved with managing sales people who wants to acquire knowledge in a structured manner that will assist the development of staff and teams in the shortest possible time.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Describe what a successful sales team looks like and the characteristics of an effective sales manager
- Efficiently recruit high performing sales professionals into their teams
- Set clear, achievable expectations for their direct reports to inspire their team to succeed
- Build trust and strong relationships with their colleagues
- Coach and mentor their staff to develop a winning team
- Understand the process of skilfully motivating and leading a team of energetic individuals
- Run stimulating sales meetings that produce tangible results and push staff to want to do well