SALES TRAINING COURSES
Your place for learning how to sell successfullySales & Business Development training delivered at 11 UK locations or at your offices
Increase your focus on sales, and the development of business with new and existing customers and you will see a quantum leap in profitability!
Most of the activity generated by your company goes towards paying the bills: does it not stand to reason that any increase in sales will have a disproportionate effect on your profits?
The success -- or even survival -- of any business will depend on how well it can sell its products and services. If sales are low, growth will be stagnant or falling. And, in many cases, the company may not break even.
Lots of people can sell, but what makes the difference is how well those people can do the job. Poor sales performance from your staff will result in lower revenue. If managers cannot provide the right direction for their team, things won't improve.
The sad truth is that many businesses cannot survive in today's tough economic trading conditions. And in many cases, the main reasons aren't to do with market penetration, nor are they related to a lack of interest. Many firms go out of business because they lack the right sales and business development skills.
It's an issue that affects companies of all sizes, whether small or large. Of course, the news isn't all bad, because it's relatively easy to turn around a poor-performing sales team
We have 9 courses for Sales Skills training:
- Selling Skills Fast Track
- Essential Selling Skills
- Beyond the Basics of Sales
- Advanced Selling Techniques
- Success in Telephone Sales
- Effective Field Sales
- Profitable Sales Account Management
- Negotiation Skills Basics
- Negotiation Skills Advanced
Sales Skills training
Can sales training courses help my company grow?
In a word, yes. But the world of commerce evolves at a rapid pace, so as a business owner or manager, it's your job to make sure your company evolves with it. Otherwise, your firm could soon be running at a loss -- if you aren't doing so already.
New startups are appearing all the time, increasing competition, even though some of these fall by the wayside. That's because new entrants will be founded on new ideas and methodologies, forcing established firms to keep up with the game and hone their skills in attracting new customers -- and building stronger relationships with those they already have.
A sales training programme can give your firm a competitive edge, providing you and your staff with the skills and knowledge needed to help your business grow.
How Activia's courses can help your business
It's a simple fact that almost any company, with some help, can keep at the top of their game, and investing in the right sales training courses is a practical way to boost your revenue.
But, how can Activia's courses help you? We offer training courses in four distinct areas, so here's what we can offer you:
- Introduction to Successful Selling - a comprehensive course for those new to sales. You'll learn basic skills, and how to be a productive salesperson
- Putting Selling Skills Into Action - a practical course for managing sales opportunities. Delegates will gain effective selling skills, useful for face-to-face and telephone sales
- Professional Selling Skills - it's crucial that companies build relationships with their clients. This course will take experienced salespeople to the next level
- Successful Telephone Sales - telesales is an important aspect of many organisations. Course delegates will learn sales techniques that will get the most out of their calls
- Field Sales - if your salespeople go out on the road, this course will boost their selling skills in a structured and effective way
- Key Account Management - this course teaches delegates how to identify their key accounts, set objectives for each account and to achieve them in a focused way they probably haven't considered before
We also offer a Fast Track course, which teaches the basic sales skills needed in an intensive one-day session.
Does your sales team meet with potential customers face-to-face? If so, it's likely they will spend time delivering presentations. But, how effective are they?
Activia can help your staff to produce memorable and powerful presentations. Your salespeople usually only have one chance to pitch your brand to your customers, so it's essential they get it right from the start.
We offer two main courses:
- Developing Powerful Presentations - this course will teach delegates how to identify objectives, target their audience and build a presentation aimed at gaining a positive outcome
- Delivering Presentations with Confidence - sometimes one can feel nervous or on-edge delivering a presentation. This course will teach you about body language, tone of voice, how to deal with questions and overcoming nerves
We also offer a Fast Track course, which teaches the essentials of effective presentations in an intensive one-day session, as well as a half-day Basics course which is ideal if you want to run short sessions with two groups of staff on the same day.
We offer sales management courses aimed at improving the skills of those who manage teams of sales people. It's essential that your team is led in the right direction. Our courses will help you achieve that goal.
We offer training courses in three distinct areas:
- Sales Management Introduction - an intensive one-day course that teaches managers the fundamentals
- Sales Management: Managing Results - aimed at those who want to make their team prosper
- Sales Management: Staff Development - an important course for all sales managers and directors. You'll learn crucial staff development skills
An important part of any business deal is achieving the best terms you can. There is no point in coming to an arrangement where the profitability, or volumes, do not justify the effort and activity they require.
We offer a one-day course to help you become an effective negotiator, teaching you proven skills in identifying objectives and opportunities, and of course closing a deal that achieves the best outcome for you.
Contact us on 0333 6000 111 or request a callback to book one of our sales and business development courses.
With Activia, delegates can check their skill level which ensures they book on the correct course. This facility is also invaluable when putting together training programmes or bespoke courses for numbers of delegates.
We can also tailor your Sales and Developing Business training to your needs, or to your company project requirements, taking you from first principles to whatever level you want to achieve.
AVERAGE REVIEW: 4.8 out of 5 BASED ON 10 REVIEWS
"Really great course and facilitator - I'd definitely recommend it."
Bev Christopherson, Course: Developing Powerful Presentations Apr 12 2019
"Sandy was enlightening and inspirational"
Kate Channon, Course: Developing Powerful Presentations Apr 12 2019
Vilma Smith, Course: Negotiation Skills Basics Mar 25 2019
"Ron was a great instructor!"
neil scott, Course: Developing Powerful Presentations Mar 22 2019
"Katerine was an excellent tutor and content was very good "
Hugh Shaw, Course: Developing Powerful Presentations Mar 21 2019
"I enjoyed the course and found value in completing it."
George Babalev, Course: Presentation Skills Fast Track Mar 15 2019
"I was the only person that attended the course on that day, which was beneficial for me, as the tutor could focus entirely on my needs."
Courtney Dilks, Course: Presentation Skills Fast Track Mar 5 2019
"Very useful course and would recommend "
Shami Scholes, Course: Delivering Presentations with Confidence Mar 1 2019
"Really good trainer (as always!)"
Titus Dickson, Course: Success in Telephone Sales Feb 28 2019
"Paddy was excellent and really helped me over come my fears on the telephone. great trainer."
GET IN TOUCH
Call us on:
0333 6000 111