SALES TRAINING COURSES
Sales Skills Trainingtraining delivered at 11 UK locations or at your offices, with free e-learning revision
Increase your focus on sales, and the development of business with new and existing customers and you will see a quantum leap in profitability!
Most of the activity generated by your company goes towards paying the bills: does it not stand to reason that any increase in sales will have a disproportionate effect on your profits?
The success -- or even survival -- of any business will depend on how well it can sell its products and services. If sales are low, growth will be stagnant or falling. And, in many cases, the company may not break even.
Lots of people can sell, but what makes the difference is how well those people can do the job. Poor sales performance from your staff will result in lower revenue. If managers cannot provide the right direction for their team, things won't improve.
The sad truth is that many businesses cannot survive in today's tough economic trading conditions. And in many cases, the main reasons aren't to do with market penetration, nor are they related to a lack of interest. Many firms go out of business because they lack the right sales and business development skills.
It's an issue that affects companies of all sizes, whether small or large. Of course, the news isn't all bad, because it's relatively easy to turn around a poor-performing sales team
We have 9 courses for Sales Skills training:
- Selling Skills Fast Track
- Introduction to Successful Selling
- Putting Selling Skills Into Action
- Professional Selling Skills
- Successful Telephone Sales
- Field Sales
- Managing Key Accounts
- Negotiation Skills Basics
- Negotiation Skills Advanced
Sales Skills training
We have 4 courses for Presentation Skills training:
- Presentation Skills Fast Track
- Developing Powerful Presentations
- Delivering Presentations with Confidence
- Presentation Skills Basics (Half Day)
Presentation Skills training
We have 3 courses for Sales Management training:
- Sales Management Introduction
- Sales Management: Managing Results
- Sales Management: Staff Development
Sales Management training
We have 2 courses for Negotiation Skills training:
- Negotiation Skills Basics
- Negotiation Skills Advanced
Negotiation Skills training
Can sales training courses help my company grow?
In a word, yes. But the world of commerce evolves at a rapid pace, so as a business owner or manager, it's your job to make sure your company evolves with it. Otherwise, your firm could soon be running at a loss -- if you aren't doing so already.
New startups are appearing all the time, increasing competition, even though some of these fall by the wayside. That's because new entrants will be founded on new ideas and methodologies, forcing established firms to keep up with the game and hone their skills in attracting new customers -- and building stronger relationships with those they already have.
A sales training programme can give your firm a competitive edge, providing you and your staff with the skills and knowledge needed to help your business grow.
How Activia's courses can help your business
It's a simple fact that almost any company, with some help, can keep at the top of their game, and investing in the right sales training courses is a practical way to boost your revenue.
But, how can Activia's courses help you? We offer training courses in four distinct areas, so here's what we can offer you:
- Introduction to Successful Selling - a comprehensive course for those new to sales. You'll learn basic skills, and how to be a productive salesperson
- Putting Selling Skills Into Action - a practical course for managing sales opportunities. Delegates will gain effective selling skills, useful for face-to-face and telephone sales
- Professional Selling Skills - it's crucial that companies build relationships with their clients. This course will take experienced salespeople to the next level
- Successful Telephone Sales - telesales is an important aspect of many organisations. Course delegates will learn sales techniques that will get the most out of their calls
- Field Sales - if your salespeople go out on the road, this course will boost their selling skills in a structured and effective way
- Key Account Management - this course teaches delegates how to identify their key accounts, set objectives for each account and to achieve them in a focused way they probably haven't considered before
We also offer a Fast Track course, which teaches the basic sales skills needed in an intensive one-day session.
Does your sales team meet with potential customers face-to-face? If so, it's likely they will spend time delivering presentations. But, how effective are they?
Activia can help your staff to produce memorable and powerful presentations. Your salespeople usually only have one chance to pitch your brand to your customers, so it's essential they get it right from the start.
We offer two main courses:
- Developing Powerful Presentations - this course will teach delegates how to identify objectives, target their audience and build a presentation aimed at gaining a positive outcome
- Delivering Presentations with Confidence - sometimes one can feel nervous or on-edge delivering a presentation. This course will teach you about body language, tone of voice, how to deal with questions and overcoming nerves
We also offer a Fast Track course, which teaches the essentials of effective presentations in an intensive one-day session, as well as a half-day Basics course which is ideal if you want to run short sessions with two groups of staff on the same day.
We offer sales management courses aimed at improving the skills of those who manage teams of sales people. It's essential that your team is led in the right direction. Our courses will help you achieve that goal.
We offer training courses in three distinct areas:
- Sales Management Introduction - an intensive one-day course that teaches managers the fundamentals
- Sales Management: Managing Results - aimed at those who want to make their team prosper
- Sales Management: Staff Development - an important course for all sales managers and directors. You'll learn crucial staff development skills
An important part of any business deal is achieving the best terms you can. There is no point in coming to an arrangement where the profitability, or volumes, do not justify the effort and activity they require.
We offer a one-day course to help you become an effective negotiator, teaching you proven skills in identifying objectives and opportunities, and of course closing a deal that achieves the best outcome for you.
Contact us on 0333 6000 111 or request a callback to book one of our sales and business development courses.
With Activia, delegates can check their skill level which ensures they book on the correct course. This facility is also invaluable when putting together training programmes or bespoke courses for numbers of delegates.
We can also tailor your Sales and Developing Business training to your needs, or to your company project requirements, taking you from first principles to whatever level you want to achieve.
AVERAGE REVIEW: 4.5 out of 5 BASED ON 15 REVIEWS
"i was very happy with my trainer, he was happy to discuss further and give advice on a 1 to 1 basis, which helped me greatly. "
Jonathon Hallam , Course: Introduction to Successful Selling Nov 7 2016
Alexandre Sa, Course: Negotiation Skills Basics Nov 2 2016
"The course was really enjoyable, the tutor treated us as individuals and answered all of our questions. It was more a conversation than a lecture."
Victoria Brackenbury, Course: Delivering Presentations with Confidence Oct 20 2016
"The trainer was excellent. We worked through all topics and he answered any quesitons I had. I would highly recommned to others. "
Chloe Stock, Course: Selling Skills Fast Track Sep 30 2016
"I would highly reccommend this course to any one starting out in Sales"
Brenda Fraser, Course: Presentation Skills Fast Track Sep 27 2016
"The trainer was very knowledgeable."
Ian Middup, Course: Sales Management Introduction Sep 26 2016
"The course was tailored for my individual needs,"
Rich Allen, Course: Field Sales Sep 26 2016
"Vivienne who took the course was excellent and created a positive atmosphere!!"
Guy Foster, Course: Selling Skills - Bespoke Content Sep 26 2016
"It was a pleasure spending time with John and the way the course was delivered was just right for those attending"
Joanna Becker , Course: Presentation Skills Fast Track Sep 22 2016
"Overall it was a good experience and I am glad I went along!"
Karen Chesterman, Course: Delivering Presentations with Confidence Sep 16 2016
"A useful and practical course"
Theodore Taylor , Course: Introduction to Successful Selling Sep 15 2016
"Our trainer was very personable and knowledgeable in the course materials. "
Dean Noden , Course: Introduction to Successful Selling Sep 15 2016
"The Trainer Mike was very friendly and encouraging he ensured the course objectives were met and that all the course material was covered. "
John Sambells , Course: Introduction to Successful Selling Sep 15 2016
"I really enjoyed myself and found the trainer charismatic and fun. I feel I got what I needed from the introduction to this new field I am going into."
Stacey Bownes, Course: Introduction to Successful Selling Sep 13 2016
"Candy was very accommodating and gave us all what seemed like our very own tailored course."
GET IN TOUCH
Call us on:
0333 6000 111
SALES SKILLS TRAINING
We can enhance your skills with training in skills for sales at any of our twelve training centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices: if you have groups of three or more staff who need training, this is a very convenient, flexible and cost effective option. Moreover, most of our sales courses are 1 day, which keeps "out of office" periods for attendees to a minimum.
We have been delivering sales skills training all over the UK since 1995 and have continually developed our philosophy of high quality, flexible and results-driven provision of training courses in Sales to ensure constantly improving standards of quality. So you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give you a great return on your investment in Training Courses in Sales from Activia.
Why not contact us today to see how we can help with providing your course in Sales ?