Click to view prices and options,
and book or buy your training
Need to know more? We're happy to help
Click for more about
- Training businesses & people since 1995
- Quality assured with ISO9001, ILM
and CPD accreditation
- Fiercely competitive pricing
- Small class sizes
- Friendly, attentive staff for flexible,
- Classes are never cancelled
The best solution for Introduction To Business TrainingA hands-on one-day course with free pre-course online skills testing
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 6 modules
- Displaying messages in the Netscape status bar
- Displaying the current date
- Displaying and dynamically updating the current time
- Creating scrolling text banners
- Creating a RoloURL to access URLs from a list
- Validating user-entered text data
- Validating user-entered numeric data
- Validating user-entered check box data
- Enabling the Surveys Submit button
- Generating an HTML table to display a monthly calendar
- Displaying the current month in the calendar table
- Enabling users to display other months
- Displaying the calendar in its own window
- Displaying documents in windows and frames
- Creating Back and Forward frame-history navigation buttons
[Duration: one day]
- Working with status bar messages, sounds, and images
- Working with arrays and custom objects
- Working with frames
- Working with cookies
All Activia introduction to business training has been created, reviewed and developed to ensure up to date provision and constantly improving standards of content. Our training is interactive and classroom-based which maximises learning through the ability to ask questions and discuss specific issues.
Maximum class size for courses is 6 delegates, which ensures that attendees get adequate time for personal attention from the instructor.
Note that we never cancel our scheduled classes -- even if there are only one or two delegates -- so once you have booked, your place is assured.
For training at your offices, we can deliver classes of up to 8 delegates, though with bigger class sizes you must understand that there is less time for questions from delegates, and this may affect the quality of their experience.
Note: With non-credit card bookings you must sign and return a Booking Form before we can confirm your training.
Also note: If you are a private individual you must pay by credit card at the time of booking.
Note: Please allow 1 - 2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
If you are coming to our centre, dress code is smart casual. Refreshments in the form of tea/coffee will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks, but please note that we do not provide lunch. The timetable is as follows:
Note: break times can vary according to the needs of the training, and course duration for smaller class sizes are usually shorter because fewer delegates have fewer questions !
For training at your offices, this itenerary can be varied by prior arrangement.
With your training course from Activia, you get a free workbook, so you can review and revise afterwards to reinforce your knowledge.
Every delegate on a course also gets an Activia Training Attendance Certificate.
We can enhance your skills with courses for business at any of our twelve training centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices: if you have groups of three or more staff who need training, this is a very convenient, flexible and cost effective option. Moreover, most of our introduction to business courses are 1 day, which keeps "out of office" periods for attendees to a minimum.
We have been delivering software courses all over the UK since 1995 and have continually developed our philosophy of high quality, flexible and results-driven provision of training for business to ensure constantly improving standards of quality. So you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give you a great return on your investment in Training for Business from Activia.
Why not contact us today to see how we can help with providing your more software and IT productivity ?